The Casanova is for those seeking performance and beauty in one bicicletta. It is the high performance bike within the Battaglin range and ideal for those seeking a sleek, fast and responsive bike.
Designed and made in Italy, the Casanova is the product of a lifetime of racing, creating and building frames. The Battaglin family have outdone themselves with the Casanova.
A 3K high modulus carbon fibre frame made using tube-to-tube technology, an aerodynamic adjustable seat post with a locking built into the frame, a monocoque fork: these are just some of the details that make a high end sprinter out of this frame.
- Full carbon Torayca T1000 3K high modulus frame built with tube-to-tube technology
- Full carbon monocoque integrated fork with tapered steerer
- Tapered head tube with a 1-1/8” upper bearing and a 1-1/2” lower bearing
- Aero carbon seat post
- Caliper Brakes or Disc Brakes with 12mm thru axle
- Press Fit 86.5mm bottom bracket
- Carbon dropouts
- Di2/EPS compatible mount
- Internal cable routing
- Max Tyre 700x25